Scarrella Ministries is a revival driven evangelistic ministry with a strong emphasis on healings and miracles. Apostolic in nature, TSMs passion is to bring change, an equipping and a setting ablaze of the local church with the fire of God and the tools of evangelism.
The vision of Scarrella Ministries is to spread revival fire across the United States and into other areas of the world through revival campaigns, crusades, and conferences. To empower the local church with the passionate heights and depths of the fire of God and a higher calling and commitment to its Savior, confirming and validating the message with unusual signs, wonders, healings, and miracles following.
The vision of Scarrella Ministries is to set ablaze, equip, and send out 100 itinerate evangelistic and pastoral ministries (ministry interns/affiliates) with the message of revival and of the passionate heights and depths of the fire of God and a higher calling and commitment to the Kingdom of Jesus. These ministries will be consumed with the glory of God in an effort to take their anointing to the four corners of the world.
“My speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”
- 1 Cor. 2:4-5
God is GOOD:
He is bigger, better and closer than we can imagine.
- Through His Holy Spirit, God lives in and through us now.
- God does not bring bad things on us, but He can bring good even out of evil events and God promises victory over evil to those who choose Him.
- You can have revival anywhere and at any time.
- The Bible is God’s perfect guidebook for living.
- Jesus is God showing Himself to us.
- Nothing in creation “just happened.” God made all things.
We are Co-Heirs:
The Church is Christ on the earth.
- It is time for the Church, the body of Christ, to stop asking God to bring judgment to the world and instead seek God to help get our appetite for the things of this world out of us.
- As His body, we are fearlessly establishing His kingdom on earth. If we really want to live the life God’s called us to live, we must eliminate every distraction that competes for His place in our life.
- As believers, we’ve been put in charge of earth now. God gave us authority and dominion. Every believer can and has an obligation to cast out devils, heal the sick, raise the dead, and preach the gospel.
- If miracles, signs, wonders and salvations aren’t normal in your life, then ask Him to reveal His great grace and power to you! Healings and miracles are normal and easy and can be learned!
God is WITH and FOR Us
Repentance doesn’t save the soul – It only clears our conscience. Only GRACE can save the soul. Repentance is a turning from one kingdom to another. And the ultimate sin is if we are still in love with the kingdom that crucified our Lord.
- Revival is not about getting God to come down, but it is about our reaching up, responding, and yielding to His Holy Spirit. Revival is about CHANGE.
- Heaven and hell are real places, and grace is the only way to have a relationship with Jesus. Once you’ve touched the true treasures, God’s grace and revival, then everything else becomes cheap, worthless, and wasteful.
“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.”
- Matthew 4:23-24